Welcome CNHS NJROTC Parents!
Dine-to-Donate is Monday, October 22nd @ Chipotle in Howell | FLYER
Information about CNHS NJROTC Yearbook is here.
DISCOUNT CARD FUNDRAISER Runs 10/1-10/31. Information flyer here.
Purchase your 2018-2019 Parents Club Membership here.
[Be sure to go to My Account > My Account/Forms and click on Parent & Student Information to select the specific committees you want to join.]
The Colts Neck High School Naval Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps Academy Parents Club is an organization tasked with supporting the efforts of the fine men and women of our unit.
The objectives of the CNHS NJROTC Academy Parents Club are:
- To be a an independent, non-profit organization;
- To provide support and financial assistance to the NJROTC Academy of Colts Neck High School;
- To act as an adviser and chaperone body;
- To assist Cadets with community service;
- To enhance the capabilities of the NJROTC Academy through the involvement of talents and resources of Cadet parents;
- To provide an NJROTC Parents Club elected Executive Board as support to the NJROTC Senior Naval Science Instructor.
Why should I register?
Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts —all online. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join the NJROTC Parents Club (and pay dues) online
- Sign-up to receive our bi-monthly newsletters
- Complete your directory information
- Purchase NJROTC apparel
- Access the online directory and app (for Members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our NJROTC member families (Scholarships & Sponsorships)
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Purchase with purpose. Amazon donates to CNHS NJROTC Academy Parents Club when you shop through this link!
- Saturday, October 20
- Sunday, October 21
- Monday, October 22
- Friday, October 26